How To Fix Xbox One Games Not Loading Up Or Freezing (NEW EASY FIX)



I have been playing Madden 2016 and all of a sudden it stop loading up. I thought my xbox one was broken so I was about to get rid of it, but instead I decided to call Xbox live and with the help of a very nice and tolerant representative, we got it working again. She saved me 400 dollars.

If your xbox screen doesn't show up on your screen but you can hear the sound, all you have to do is change your television setting to AV and it should show up again.

Delete Profile Account
Take Game out of DVD Drive
Reset XBox One
Reset Xbox One Resolution
Put Game back in DVD Drive
Change your Xbox One Resolution back to HD and bang, it's fixed!

Madden 2016 not loading up on xbox one fix
Battlefield 4 game not loading up on xbox one fix
Video Rating: / 5





-http://gameprostar.com/how-to-fix-xbox-one-games-not-loading-up-or-freezing-new-easy-fix/-EASY, Freezing, Games, Loading, Xbox-Xbox One
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comentarios: