Android HD games running smoothly on Samsung Wave with Android 2.2.1



As requested by you. I've tested the most demanding titles that I could get my hands on.
These games I have seen phones like Desire HD2 and even the Galaxy Tab have had issues to run at acceptable speeds. And to my surprise they run effortlessly on Samsung Wave! Although there are at times when frame rate dips and there is slight stutter in Fast 5 HD it's very brief. But load times are eternal it took around 30 seconds to load the race at the beginning! Apart from that its just awesome!
Sorry for the shoddy camerawork there though..the camera hardly fits my :O
Video Rating: / 5

-http://gameprostar.com/android-hd-games-running-smoothly-on-samsung-wave-with-android-2-2-1/-2.2.1, Android, Games, running, Samsung, smoothly, Wave-Android
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comentarios: