Xbox One: How to Stream to Windows 10 in Parallels Desktop (Shared Network mode)



Happy Holidays to Everyone!

Santa Claus was particularly nice to me this year, and left me an Xbox One under the tree! I've been having some fun with it the past two days.

One of the features that's really neat is the ability to stream from the console to Windows 10, but how do you set this up if you are using a VM on the Mac?

I wanted to show you how you can do this in Parallels through Shared Network mode (rather than Bridged mode). I wasn't able to find any information online about this, so I hope you will find it useful.

If you are wondering how to see your Xbox One MAC address or IP address, go to Settings - Network - Network settings - Advanced settings and they should all be listed on the right side of the screen.

Happy streaming!
Video Rating: / 5


-http://gameprostar.com/xbox-one-how-to-stream-to-windows-10-in-parallels-desktop-shared-network-mode/-Desktop, MODE, network, Parallels, Shared, Stream, Windows, Xbox-Xbox One
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comentarios: